We have had Thomas' family in this weekend for Troy's dedication. This week is finals week for me and I was expecting to be EXTREMELY overwhelmed.
1) Troy's dedication was awesome. We had him dedicated in the first service and Pastor Toler showed him off to the whole church. In the second service (the one we go to) they did a prayer blessing as a follow up. OH MY WORD can I just tell you this was the most amazing thing ever. All of the family and close friends in the service came up and put a hand on him and said a short prayer. It was absolutely beautiful and I could not have asked for a more encouraging dedication.
2) Finals week is almost over and I can't wait! Only two tests left tomorrow. YAY!
3) Thomas' family can be overwhelming when they are all here. Let me tell you I was a little overwhelmed with 8 people and 2 babies in our little house. I think anyone can understand that. But I have to say I have the best in-laws ever. We all get along and there is no tension or anything hard to deal with. We went to the botanical gardens and took pictures and they are so good and we had a good time.
Now Trey (Thomas' brother) and his wife Candice and daughter Sophia are staying with us for the week til they go to Kansas for Trey's graduation. I am thoroughly enjoying their company. I love that we stayed up last night talking til midnight. I mean how many people can say that they get along with their in-laws so well that they stay up til midnight talking to them. NOT MANY!
I am so blessed! I am going to raise Troy in the ways of the Lord! I love my family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment